Has your Brother Printer stuck in sleep mode? Well, the Brother Printer sleep mode is a printer condition when it is turned on but has been used for quite a while now. When a printer goes in sleep mode, it won’t print until you get it out of that state. Most of the users usually set up the timer for the brother machine to go in the sleep mode, so that less power is consumed while it is turned. Thus, in order to know how you can get it out of the sleep mode, you can go through the sections given below and find out the relevant solutions to your queries.
Learn to disable Brother Printer stuck in deep sleep mode
The process to brother wireless printer disable deep sleep has been listed below. Just follow these steps correctly and you are good to print:
- Open the ‘Menu’ of your printer by pressing the ‘Start/OK’ button.
- Use the navigation keys (UP & DOWN) to go to the ‘General Settings.’
- Using these keys again, find and select ‘Ecology.’
- Then, choose the ‘OK’ option and go to the ‘Sleep Time’ again using the UP/DOWN keys.
- Again, select ‘OK’ to proceed further.
- Next up, press the ‘DOWN’ and ‘CANCEL’ buttons together to open the ‘Deep Sleep’ menu.
- Here, select ‘OK’ followed by selecting the ‘Off’ and ‘OK’ options.
- Now, exit the settings menu and restart your printer.
Note: you can use the same steps if your Brother Printer AirPrint sleep mode mac gets enabled due to inactivity.
The method to adjust Brother Printer Sleep Time setting
You can always adjust the Brother Printer sleep time settings according to your own convenience. Here is the method:
- On the Brother Control Panel, press the ‘Menu’ button.
- On the menu, choose ‘General Setup.’
- And, then select ‘Ecology’ followed by ‘Sleep Time.’
- Using the dial pad keys, enter the minutes as appropriate.
- You have the choice to enter from 00 to 99 minutes.
- This would the time for which your machine would be idle before entering the sleep mode.
- In the end, press the ‘OK’ key to exit the setup.
How do I fix Brother Printer “sleep” offline?
When you experience that your Brother Printer keeps going offline whenever it enters the “sleep” mode, then you must try to fix the Brother Printer offline issue immediately. If you do not get it out of sleep mode, then your Brother Printer won’t print. To get rid of the issue, you must change the printer offline settings or restart the printer spooler services. To adjust the offline settings, follow these steps:
- First, press the Win+Q keys together.
- In the search bar, type ‘Devices and Printers.’
- Now, right-click on your Brother Printer entry.
- And, tap on ‘See What’s Printing.’
- Then, right-click on the new print queue.
- From here, turn off the ‘Use printer offline’ setting.
How do I get my Brother Printer out of sleep mode?
To get your Brother Printer out of sleep mode, follow these settings:
- On the machine’s panel, choose ‘Menu.’
- Then, select ‘General Setup.’
- Now, choose ‘Ecology’ followed by ‘Sleep Time.’
- Press the ‘Start’ and ‘Options’ key simultaneously.
- Then, select the ‘Off’ option by using the UP/DOWN keys.
- Press ‘OK’ > ‘STOP/EXIT.’
How to turn off deep sleep mode Brother Printer?
To take your Brother Printer out of the deep sleep, you need to disable the sleep mode settings by using the steps below:
- Press ‘Menu’ and choose the ‘General Setup’ option.
- Then, select ‘Ecology’ using the arrow keys.
- Choose ‘Sleep Time’ and go ahead.
- Now, press the ‘START’ and ‘OPTIONS’ keys at the same time.
- Select ‘Off’ on the LCD menu using the UP/DOWN keys.
- Select ‘OK’ and then select ‘STOP/EXIT.’
Why does my Brother Printer keep going into sleep mode?
Your Brother Printer might continue to go in the deep sleep mode because you have adjusted the sleep time settings for a shorter duration. To adjust the sleep time settings for a longer duration, go to the ‘general setup; menu and select ‘Ecology.’ Here, select ‘Sleep Time,’ enter the time between 00 to 99 minutes, press ‘OK’, and EXIT the setup.
Why laser won’t my Brother Printer wake up?
If your Brother laser printer won’t wake up or does not respond to your print commands, then there is a possibility that it has gone into deep sleep mode. To get out of the sleep mode, you can adjust the settings in the ‘general setup’ menu of the printer.
These were the methods to disable and adjust Brother Printer deep sleep settings. If you have tried to use these settings, then you must know that it is very easy to wake up Brother Printer from a deep sleep.
Brother Printer Series and Models, We help-
|Brother MFC-l2700dw||Brother hl2360 laser||Brother hl-l2340dw||Brother hl-3170cdw|
|Brother dcp-l2540dw||Brother intellifax 4100e||Brother HL-2170W||Brother hl-l2390dw|
|Brother dcp-l2550dw||Brother mfc-l3770cdw||Brother mfc-l3770cdw||Brother hl-l5200dw|