Though Brother printers are one of the most popular printer brands across the world, but sometimes you may experience issues while using them. It offers you several services apart from just printing and scanning documents. There are several printer models that you can choose according to your requirements. These printers actually vary according to configuration and size. Whenever you experience any problem, apply some Brother printer troubleshooting steps to fix them. Here, in this article, we have mentioned such methods that you can try to bring your Brother printer again in working state.
What Causes Brother Printer Problems?
Here we have mentioned the common problems that you may experience while using Brother printers and the possible causes of these problems.
Brother Printer offline or Paused Status: You might not use your printer properly if its status is offline or paused. Mainly, Brother printer offline issues occur due to faulty network connection or after installing a faulty printer driver.
Brother Printer Paper Jam: Sometimes paper may stick insider the printer that causes unwanted impressions on the prints or affect the printing process. You can detect the same by opening parts of your Brother printer and inspecting it for jammed paper or scraps.
Brother Printer won’t Scan: If you are facing problems while scanning your documents, then check if there is an error in the network setting of the scanner driver. Brother printer won’t scan in Windows 10 issue can occur due to incorrect Brother printer IP address, improper connection or some firewall settings.
How do I Fix Brother Printer not Printing Issue?
You can apply any of the following Brother printer diagnostic tips to fix issues with your printer. These Brother Printer Troubleshooting methods will definitely bring your printer in working state:
- Firstly, check the power supply. It is important to have adequate power supply for your printer as it will fix many issues.
- Turn off your printer and start it again as restarting it will help you to fix many issues.
- You should regularly check network/ USB cables or USB ports out as any defect in these can bother you a lot.
- Make sure your system has all the updated printer-related drivers. If any outdated driver is found, uninstall and then re-install the latest version of it.
- Make sure that there is a proper connection between devices as this will resolve the conflict between them.
- As explained, if there is any paper jam inside the printer’s body. You can resolve such Brother Printer drum errors by removing such Paper Jam or Paper Scraps.
How to fix Brother Printer Quality Problems?
If you need to improve the quality of print that you are taking from Brother printer, then follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Verify attributes of the sheet you are providing into the printer tray. It is important to insert blank papers only that match the type specified as your printer.
- Make sure that the media type setting in the printer driver is as per the kind of paper you are utilizing.
- Also, check if the toner cartridge is set properly.
- Lastly, it is important to check whether the drum unit is installed properly.
How to Fix Error Messages on Brother Printer?
Sometimes, you may receive Brother printer error message on the screen and definitely try some methods to fix such messages. Given below are the easiest steps to rectify such issues and to bring your printer again in the working state:
- If your Brother laser printer is displaying an error message, check what exactly that message means.
- In case, you are unable to find any specific workaround, turn off your printer. Then, leave it idle for at least 5–10 minutes.
- Then, restart it and check if it is working properly.
Still, Facing any Issue?
If you are facing problems even after trying the above steps, simply refer to the Brother Printer Troubleshooting User Guide. The user guide consists of all the details that you can try to fix problems with your printer. You can also contact the technical support team of Brother printer to fix your problems.
Brother Printer Series and Models, We help-
|Brother HL 2270DW
||Brother HL L2360DW
||Brother MFC L2700DW
||Brother HL L2340DW
||Brother HL L2350DW
|Brother DCP T710W
||Brother HL 2280DW
||Brother HL L2365DW
||Brother DCP L2550DW
||Brother DCP T700W
|Brother MFC J200
||Brother HL 3170CDW
||Brother MFC J475DW
||Brother DCP L2540DW
|Brother DCP L2541DW
||Brother HL 3140CW
||Brother HL L2380DW
||Brother HL L2390DW
||Brother HL L2305W
||Brother MFC 9130CW
||Brother MFC J870DW
||Brother MFC L2740DW
||Brother MFC L2750DW
|Brother TN 630
||Brother HL L2370DW
||Brother MFC J470DW
||Brother DCP L2520DW
|Brother HL 1210W
||Brother HL 2170W
||Brother HL 5370DW
||Brother HL L2320D
||Brother HL L6200DW
|Brother MFC 490CW
||Brother MFC 7840W
||Brother MFC 7860DW
||Brother MFC 9330CDW
||Brother MFC 9340CDW
|Brother MFC L2710DW
||Brother MFC L8850CDW
||Brother DCP T510W
||Brother MFC Printer
||Brother DCP Printer