How to Download and Install Brother Control Center?
Nowadays, every hardware comes with additional software that hinders the performance of the system. Just like other devices, Brother printer also provides software, known as, Brother Control Center to ensure its well-functioning. You need to download the software in your system to check whether all the phenomenal features of your printer are accessible or not. Here, in this article, we have mentioned quick steps to install Brother Control Center in your device.
Why You Should Install the Brother Control Center?
There are several reasons why you should install or add the Brother Control Center on Windows or Mac. It allows users to effectively print or scan a document from Brother Printer. We are mentioning few other advantages of the software in the following section:
- Easy to navigate interface: The product is designed with an easy-to-use blue-hued interface that allows users to discover any printer work effectively and conveniently. You can easily perform any action by navigating between these catch tabs.
- Seamless and quick access to every Printer function: This software program gives you permission to access each printer work quickly. The application comes with unique interface that allows users to perform activities like scanning, copying files from their computer, and much more.
How to download Brother Control Center 4 on Mac?
Recently, the company has released the latest version of the software, i.e., Brother Control Center 4. Before beginning the installation process, make sure you know the WPS Pin on Brother Printer. Given below are the detailed steps that you can follow to install on Mac system:
- Open any browser and go to the official website of Brother and then click on the “Downloads” option.
- Now, enter your model number and click on the next button to move further.
- Locate the model name of the printer you are using and then click on the “OS family” option.
- Now choose the version of Mac OS installed in your system.
- Then, go through the End User License Agreement and click on the “Agree” button.
Once you are done with the above steps, the downloading process will begin on your Mac device. After successful download, open the downloaded file and go through on-screen instructions to install the application in your system.
How do I Install Brother Control Center 4 on Windows device?
Follow the below-given steps to download Brother Control Center 4 on Windows 10 64 bit:
- Firstly, open the official website of Brother in your browser.
- Now, tap the “Downloads” button and go to the next option.
- Next, type the model number in the “Search by Model Name” field click on the “Search” button.
- Now, choose the “OS Family” and select your operating system from the list that appeared on the screen.
- Click on the “+ show all” option and then locate the “Brother Control Center” option.
- When the End-User License Agreement page appears on your screen, check all the points and then click on the “Agree” button.
- At last, click on the “Download” option.
You can access the downloaded file in the “Downloads” folder of your device. Click on it and follow the installation steps to install the software on your device.
Why the Brother Control Center is Not Responding?
Many users have a complaint about Brother control Center 4.0 or 3 not opening on their devices. Whenever you experience such instance, try to find the exact cause of your problem and proper troubleshooting methods to resolve it. Given below are some methods that you can try to fix problems with the Brother Control Center:
Method 01: Clear Twunk, Twain, and .mtx Files from the temporary folder
For this, press Windows + R keys simultaneously and write %temp% on the dialog box, and press Enter. Go to all the twain, twunk, and .mtx files and remove them from the temporary folder. Once done, restart your device and check if the error still persists.
Method 02: Check the Network Connection
A poor network connection can also cause problems with your account. Therefore, check the network connection before applying any technical method to fix your issue. For better results, configure your Brother printer and check whether the client PC starts taking the responsibility of scanning and not the server PC.
Still, Facing Issues with Brother Control Centre?
If you are still facing issues with the software and want to know how to uninstall brother control center, then follow the below-given steps:
- First press the power button to turn OFF your Brother printer.
- Type cp in the search box located at the bottom-left corner and then click on Control Panel from the context menu. Then, click on Printers and Faxes.
- Now, right-click on the printer model and click on ‘Delete’ button from the pop-up.
- Go through User Account Control > enter password > OK.
- Then, go to Drivers > Change driver settings Authorization confirmation > Continue. Select the model of your Brother printer > Remove > Remove Driver and Driver Package > OK.
Are you still facing the Brother control center error? Feel free to contact our Brother customer support team to gain further assistance or any other additional information. Our professional experts will help you get rid of the problem easily.